[Peoples Street when flooded] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Peoples Street when flooded]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Corpus Christi, Texas
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-06
- Content Description: Photograph of deep flood waters on Peoples Street in Corpus Christi after the hurricane of 1919. Written on the photo, "First wave on Peoples St."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print, b&w : 3.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Floods
- Keyword: Peoples Street
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748WW
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28983
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo