[Chaparral and Aubrey Street] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Chaparral and Aubrey Street]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Corpus Christi, Texas
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-06
- Content Description: Photograph of building after the hurricane of 1919 in Corpus Christi. Inscribed on the back of the photo, "At the corner south of our house. the way things looked when we rolled in from Missouri - after lots of cleaning up had been done, our house located back of that house roof just below the X. See that big timber at the bottom of the roof? That's the kind that did a lot of the damage coming in from the gulf." Written on front of photo, "Cor. Chaparral and Aubrey Sts."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print, b&w : 3.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- Keyword: roofs
- Keyword: tree trunks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 1748UU
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28988
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo