[Damaged two-story building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Damaged two-story building]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Corpus Christi, Texas
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-07
- Content Description: Photograph of a heavily-damaged two-story brick and concrete building. Inscription on the back of the photo, "You can see how close this is to the bay - just across a paved street - and see how bare it is all around. This was full of buildings, notice the thick brick walls covered with a concrete layer. This is just across the street south of the Nueces Hotel."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print ; b&w : 8 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- Keyword: rubble
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Gulf of Mexico
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748JJJ
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29020
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo