[Cars overturned on the beach] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cars overturned on the beach]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-03
- Content Description: Photograph of overturned cars on the beach in Corpus Christi, Texas around the time of a hurricane in 1919. Caption says, "Cars left on the beach after the storm. You see how clean it is swept. So many places are swept so clean or are so wrecked that you actually can't tell what they were or hardly tell where you are."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print , b&w : 3.25 in. x 4.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- Keyword: debris
- Keyword: Beaches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748H
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29028
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo