[Chaparral and Taylor Streets] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Chaparral and Taylor Streets]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Corpus Christi, Texas
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of debris in the flooded intersection of Chaparral and Taylor Streets after the hurricane of 1919 in Corpus Christi. Inscription on the back of photo,"Corner of Chaparral and Taylor Streets, west from where the Pavilion and Seaside hotels were. Episcopalian Church about at X."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print, b&w : 3.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Floods
- Keyword: debris
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748EE
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29036
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo