[Debris after the hurricane] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Debris after the hurricane]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-06
- Content Description: Piles of debris after the hurricane in 1919 in Corpus Christi. Inscription on the back of the photo,"X is the old Japonica washed up on the side of the bluff on South Broadway. This is down near the Municipal Pier."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : 3.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- Keyword: debris
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748DD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29039
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo