[Letter from C.I. Scofield to Judge David H. Scott, December 11, 1884] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from C.I. Scofield to Judge David H. Scott, December 11, 1884]
Author: Scofield, C. I. (Cyrus Ingerson), 1843-1921.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Scofield, C. I. (Cyrus Ingerson), 1843-1921.
- Creation: 1884-12-11
- Digitized: 2007-10-03
- Content Description: Letter from Cyrus I. Scofield to Judge David Howell Scott, December 11, 1884. Discusses Congregationalism and a church conference.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scofield, C. I. (Cyrus Ingerson), 1843-1921.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1884-12-11
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Private Collection of Caroline R. Scrivner RichardsCode: PCCRS
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo