[Letter from Adrien-Alice Hansel to Sterling Houston - September 1, 2004] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Adrien-Alice Hansel to Sterling Houston - September 1, 2004]
- Series Title Sterling Houston Papers
Author: Hansel, Adrien-AliceCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2004-09-01
- Content Description: Letter from Adrien-Alice Hansel, literary manager of the Actors Theatre of Louisville, to Sterling Houston, prominent San Antonio playwright. The letter informs Mr. Houston that his plays - Le Griffon and The Ballad of Henry Brown/Miz Johnson & Mr. Jones - have not been selected for production at an upcoming festival.
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Theatre
- Named Person: Houston, Sterling
- Keyword: Le Griffon
- Keyword: Actors Theatre of Louisville
- Keyword: The Ballad of Henry Brown
- Keyword: Miz Johnson & Mr. Jones
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2004-09-01
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS218-01-02-013
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth291047