[Anne Gertrude McGuire Briggs] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Anne Gertrude McGuire Briggs]
- Digitized: 2007-10-01
- Content Description: Anne Gertrude McGuire Briggs, b. 1859.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New Jersey - Mercer County - Trenton
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Private Collection of Caroline R. Scrivner RichardsCode: PCCRS
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29117
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo