[Unidentified Students] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Unidentified Students]
- Creation: 1910~
- Digitized: 2007-08-27
- Content Description: Photo of a group of unidentified schoolchildren posed by a Palestine school.
- Physical Description: 8" x 10" black and white photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Anderson County Historical CommissionCode: ACHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ACHC_390
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo