[Aerial Photo of Palestine] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Photo of Palestine]
- Creation: 1940~
- Digitized: 2007-08-24
- Content Description: Aerial view of the city of Palestine looking toward the north; Magnolia and Sycamore streets are visible, running north-to-south and crossing Main Street near the center of the image.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Keyword: aerial photographs
- Keyword: downtown areas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940~
- Place Box: northlimit=31.763585; eastlimit=-95.630065; southlimit=31.758915; westlimit=-95.634571;
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Anderson County Historical CommissionCode: ACHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ACHC_334
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29256
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo