[Anderson County Farmers] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Anderson County Farmers]
- Creation: 1900~
- Digitized: 2007-08-31
- Content Description: Photo of some farmer working in the fields somewhere in Anderson County. It is unknown who Mrs. Melba Wallace is or how she is connected to this picture.
- Physical Description: 8" x 10" black and white photograph of a photograph.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Anderson County Historical CommissionCode: ACHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ACHC_194
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo