Year book of the Dallas Architectural Club and catalogue of its first annual exhibition : held at the Jefferson Hotel, Dallas, February eleventh to eighteenth, 1922 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Year book of the Dallas Architectural Club and catalogue of its first annual exhibition : held at the Jefferson Hotel, Dallas, February eleventh to eighteenth, 1922
- Added Title Yearbook of the Dallas Architectural Club.
Author: Dallas Architectural Club.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Johnston Printing & Advertising CompanyPlace of Publication: Dallas, TexAdditional Info: [Dallas, Tex. : The Club : Printed by the Johnston Printing & Advertising Company, 1922]
- Creation: 1922
- Digitized: 2007-09
- Content Description: The Yearbook of the Dallas Architectural Club and a catalogue of its first annual exhibition, held at the Jefferson Hotel, Dallas. Includes lists of the club's members, and many photos and illustrations of buildings designed by the members.
- Physical Description: 138,  p. : ill., plans ; 31 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas Architectural Club -- Exhibitions.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Architecture -- Texas -- Exhibitions.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1922
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Accession or Local Control No: NA730.T5 Y43 1922
- OCLC: 47693344
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Acrobat creationAppVersion: 6 creationHardware: Microtek ScanMaker x12USL