[The Crazy Flats Fire] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Crazy Flats Fire]
- Creation: 1925
- Digitized: 2006-11-20
- Content Description: A note on back of photograph states,"Crazy Water flats fire 1925, March 15th. Picture taken from NE Corner on Oak". Thelma Hart's name appears on back of the picture, which was possibly taken by her husband, as his name, Lawrence, also appears. The picture is included in A. F. Weaver's book, "TIME WAS in Mineral Wells," on page 18.
- Keyword: Crazy Flats
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1925
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29445