"Welcome to Crazy Park" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title "Welcome to Crazy Park"
- Creation: 1938
- Digitized: 2006-11-20
- Content Description: Shown here is the entrance to Crazy Park, Mineral Wells, Texas, a picture taken in 1938. This park was earlier a part of the Gibson Pavilion and Park in the 700 block of NW 2nd Avenue. It was located a block south of the Crazy Water Crystals plant, built in 1919. The property now  belongs to, and is occupied by, the First Christian Church.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - City Parks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1938
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1255P
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29451