Famous in the West Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Famous in the West
Author: Cunningham, EugeneCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: El Paso, Texas
Other: Moffett Advertising ServiceContributor Type: Organization
Copyright holder: Hicks-Hayward Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: El Paso, Texas "Rodeo Town"
Illustrator: Wood, ForrestContributor Type: Personal
Engraver: McIntosh, JohnContributor Type: Personal
Name: Baptist Publishing House
- Creation: c. 1925
- Digitized: 2007-08
- Content Description: Cunningham provided information about El Paso, Texas in the late nineteenth century. He also wrote about early settlers, marshals, and criminals of the west in that time period. He wrote about "Billy the Kid," First Sergeant James B. Gillett, Tom Threepersons, Dallas Stoudenmire, John Wesley Hardin, and others.
- Physical Description: 1 booklet , 24 pgs. : 5.1 in. x 8.0 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching - Cowboys
- Keyword: marshalls
- Keyword: Stoudenmire, Dallas
- Keyword: Hardin, John Wesley
- Keyword: Threepersons, Tom
- Keyword: Gillet, James B.
- Keyword: Texas Rangers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: c. 1850
- End Date: c. 1925
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PF-C 291
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo