1891. Announcement of Closing Exercises of Texas Normal College Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1891. Announcement of Closing Exercises of Texas Normal College
Author: Texas Normal CollegeCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1891-06-10~
- Digitized: 2007-07-17
- Content Description: Announcement and invitation to the closing exercises and commencement at Texas Normal College in Denton, Texas in 1891. The closing exercises include a musicale by students of the Department of Music on June 17, exercises by the Scientific Class on June 18, and annual commencement and presentation of diplomas on June 19.
- Physical Description: 1 invitation : paper , 6.75 in. x 6.0 in. ; encapsulated in mylar , 7.5 in. x 7.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: Texas Normal College
- Keyword: closing exercises
- Keyword: students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1891-06-10
- End Date: 1891-06-19
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: EPH-UNI-010
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo