Retail Merchants' Association's Denton City Directory Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Retail Merchants' Association's Denton City Directory
Compiler: Retail Merchants' AssociationCreator Type: Organization
Name: Lusk Printing CompanyPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1923
- Digitized: 2007-07-17
- Content Description: The Retail Merchants' Association's Denton City Directory contains addresses of all businesses and residents within Denton and the surrounding area. The directory also contains several advertisements for local businesses.
- Physical Description: 1 book : 120 pgs. , 6.0 in. x 9.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Telephones
- Keyword: directories
- Keyword: directory
- Keyword: addresses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1923
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PF-B 331
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo