R. A. Ransom Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title R. A. Ransom
Donor: Lenora RollaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Copied from an original loaned to Lenora by a descendant of Dr. Ransom
- Digitized: 2007-10-30
- No Language
- Content Description: Dr. R. A. Ransom in his study or office. Dr. Ransom was one of the first African American doctors in Fort Worth.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 8 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: R. A. Ransom
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Tarrant County College Northeast, Heritage RoomCode: HR
Name: Tarrant County College NE, Heritage RoomCode: TCC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: MSVP 31.100
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29721
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: HP Scanjet 4070