The Karankawa Indians, The Coast People of Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Karankawa Indians, The Coast People of Texas.
- Series Title Archaeological and Ethnological Papers of the Peabody Museum
- Added Title Archaeological and Ethnological Papers of the Peabody Museum, Volume 1, Number 2
Author: Gatschet, Albert S. (Albert Samuel), 1832-1907Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: United States Bureau of Ethnology
Author: Hammond, Charles AdrianCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "With Notes by Charles A. Hammond..."
Author: Oliver, Alice WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "With notes by Charles A Hammond and Alice W. Oliver and a Vocabulary obtained from Alice W. Oliver."; Alice William (Bridges) Oliver
Name: Harvard University. Peabody Museum of American Archaeology and EthnologyPlace of Publication: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Creation: 1891
- Digitized: 2007-11
- Content Description: Book describing the history and customs of the Karankawa Indians. Index starts on page 101.
- Physical Description: viii, -103 p. : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Karankawa Indians.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Karankawan language.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians - Karankawas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: Carancahua Indians
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Start Date: 1838~
- End Date: 1891
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: new-sou
- Has Version: The Karankawa Indians, The Coast People of Texas., ark:/67531/metapth32911
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Accession or Local Control No: 1969-80
- OCLC: 1239647
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000
- Display Note: "Harvard University." "Vol. I. No. 2."
- Display Note: This text contains two sets of page numbers; it appears that the numbers at the top of the page are unique to this issue and the numbers at the bottom of the page (69-167) may be a continuation of Volume 1, Number 1.