A history of the action of the political and civil authorities and citizens relating to the land office at Nacogdoches, under the jurisdiction of Charles S. Taylor Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
A history of the action of the political and civil authorities and citizens relating to the land office at Nacogdoches, under the jurisdiction of Charles S. Taylor, book, 1901; Nacogdoches, Tex.. (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth29773/: accessed February 22, 2020), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Star of the Republic Museum.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this book.
This book has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Star of the Republic Museum in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may download and share this book with others, but can't change it or use it commercially. Additionally, you must also acknowledge the original.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this book.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this work.
- Making changes to this work.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Claiming as your own original work.