New Map of Texas Prepared and Published for the Bureau of Immigration of the State of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title New Map of Texas Prepared and Published for the Bureau of Immigration of the State of Texas
Cartographer: Roessler, A. R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Roessler, A. R.
Name: A. R. RoesslerPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1874
- Digitized: 2007-10-08
- Content Description: New Map of Texas Prepared and Published for the Bureau of Immigration of the State of Texas.
- Physical Description: 37 x 41 cm. Color cerograph Map on paper.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps -- 1874.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1874
Name: German Immigration to TexasCode: GITTX
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Call Number: 91-152
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29788
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K