[Plat of Lands in the Northern Portion of San Antonio, Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Plat of Lands in the Northern Portion of San Antonio, Texas]
Author: Freisleben, GustaveCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1875-10-12
- Digitized: 2007-10-08
- Content Description: Plat of Lands in the Northern Portion of San Antonio surrounding the Public Square, bounded on the west by San Pedro Creek and on the South and East by the upper Labor Ditch. The city surrounds the Public Square, bounded on the west by San Pedro Creek and on the South and East by the upper Labor Ditch.
- Physical Description: 1 map : hand ; 49 x 60 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: San Antonio (Tex.) -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Thesaurus for Graphic Materials (LC): Plats 1860-1880.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1875-10-12
Name: German Immigration to TexasCode: GITTX
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Call Number: No. 00647
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29789
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K