[Manuscript Map and Deed, German Emigration Company to F. T. Arnold] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Manuscript Map and Deed, German Emigration Company to F. T. Arnold]
Other: Adelsverein (Verein zum Schütze deutscher Einwanderer in Texas)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1846
- Digitized: 2007-10-08
- Content Description: Manuscript Map and Deed, German Emigration Company to F. T. Arnold in Comal County. Signed by the Chief Surveyor, H. Wilke, Th. Herzing, and ?, a Trustee of the German Emigration Colony. Has Adelsverein stamp.
- Physical Description: 35 x 43 cm. (folded to 22 x 9 cm.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps -- 1846.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Texas Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Comal County
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1846
Name: German Immigration to TexasCode: GITTX
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K