Mexico and West Indies. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mexico and West Indies.
Author: Smith, J.Creator Type: Personal
Name: C. SmithPlace of Publication: London
- Creation: 1826
- Content Description: Map shows geography, political boundaries, and major settlements in early nineteenth century Mexico and the West Indies. Includes chart showing "possessions of European states." Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:8,448,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 35 x 57 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Central America
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: West Indies -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Southwest, New -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1826
- Place Name: West Indies Archipelago
- Place Name: Central America and Caribbean
- Place Name: Mexico
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 00-285
- OCLC: 55496470
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298252
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In upper margin: 51, 52.