The Health Resort Quarterly, 2 of 4: Page 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Health Resort Quarterly, 2 of 4: Page 1
Editor: Burman, FredCreator Type: Personal
Name: The Commercial ClubPlace of Publication: Mineral Wells, Texas
- Creation: 1915-10
- Digitized: 2007-11-19
- Content Description: The Health Resort Quarterly was published by the Commercial Club, located at 106 East Wall Street (now NE 4th Street). This volume was published October, 1915. Officers were: J.C Pangle, President; Dr. J.H McCracken, Vice President; W.I. Smith, Treasurer and Fred Burman, Secretary. The publication contained words of wisdom, advertisements extolling Mineral Wells, and items of local news.
- Physical Description:  p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Keyword: hotels
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1915-10
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1547P
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29826