[Downtown Mineral Wells, 2 of 3: A Different View] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Downtown Mineral Wells, 2 of 3: A Different View]
- Creation: 1988-09
- Digitized: 2007-11-19
- Content Description: This photograph of downtown Mineral Wells shows (left to right): Hill's Ladies' Apparel; Cole's House of flowers; (Intersecting street): George's Man's Shop; the Professional Building (formerly the Texas Theater); Poston's Dry Goods;Palace Saloon; Marsden's Shoe Store (former Gem theater). The Crazy Hotel is visible in the background.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Clothing Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1279N.027