County map of the states of Iowa and Missouri. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title County map of the states of Iowa and Missouri.
Author: Gamble, W. H. (William H.)Creator Type: Personal
Name: S. Augustus Mitchell, Jr.Place of Publication: [Philadelphia]
- Creation: 1874
- Content Description: Map shows railroads, counties, cities, towns, and rivers in mid-nineteenth century Iowa and Missouri. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:2,645,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 33 x 25 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Iowa -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Missouri -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1874
- Place Name: United States - Iowa
- Place Name: United States - Missouri
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-1003
- OCLC: 798837602
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298439
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In right upper margin: 44.