Johnson's Missouri and Kansas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Johnson's Missouri and Kansas.
Author: Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884Creator Type: Personal
Name: A.J. JohnsonPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1865
- Content Description: Map shows railroads, towns, cities, and counties in Missouri and parts of eastern Kansas during the mid- to late-nineteenth century. Scale [ca. 1:1,352,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 39 x 55 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Missouri -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Kansas -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1865
- Place Name: United States - Missouri
- Place Name: United States - Kansas
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-1074
- OCLC: 807765210
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298464
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In upper left margin: 59; in upper right margin: 60. On verso: Historical and statistical view of the United States, 1860, 72, 71.