Montana, Idaho & Wyoming. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Montana, Idaho & Wyoming.
Author: Folger, L. B. (Lewis B.)Creator Type: Personal
Name: Phillips & HuntPlace of Publication: [New York]
- Creation: 1886
- Content Description: Map shows counties, towns, railroads, military forts and reservations, Native American reservations, trading posts, and notable physical features. Only eleven counties shown in Montana. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:4,500,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 24 x 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Idaho -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Montana -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Wyoming -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1886
- Place Name: United States - Idaho
- Place Name: United States - Montana
- Place Name: United States - Wyoming
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-1089
- OCLC: 742004375
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298476
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: From: The People's atlas. [New York : Phillips & Hurt, 1886?].
- Display Note: On verso: [tables] "Population of Wyoming Territory," "Population of Idaho Territory," and "Population of Montana Territory."
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.