Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ohio.
Author: Americana CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: The Americana CompanyPlace of Publication: [New York]
- Creation: 1904
- Content Description: Map shows railroads, canals, counties, county seats, cities, and towns; street layout on insets. Insets: [Map of Cleveland and vicinity] and [Map of Cincinnati and vicinity]. Scale [ca. 1:1,700,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 30 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cincinnati (Ohio) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Ohio -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cleveland (Ohio) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1904
- Place Name: United States - Ohio
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-1172
- OCLC: 810330116
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K