The Santa Fé Trail. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Santa Fé Trail.
Author: Shope, IrvinCreator Type: Personal
Name: American Pioneer Trail AssociationPlace of Publication: [United States]
- Creation: 1946
- Content Description: Map shows historical trade routes across the western United States. Includes legend and illustrations. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:4,100,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 36 x 56 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Western Region
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: West (U.S.) -- Discovery and exploration -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Santa Fe National Historic Trail -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1946
- Place Name: United States
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-1185
- OCLC: 711060609
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298550
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Text: "Issued by the American Pioneer Trail Association as part of 1946 national commemoration honoring pioneers of trade in America."
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.