Johnson's Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Johnson's Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Author: Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884Creator Type: Personal
Name: A.J. JohnsonPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1864
- Content Description: Map shows Pennsylvania and New Jersey counties, cities, towns, and railroads during the mid-nineteenth century. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:998,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 40 x 56 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Canals -- Pennsylvania -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Canals -- New Jersey -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pennsylvania -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: New Jersey -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1864
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania
- Place Name: United States - New Jersey
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-1214
- OCLC: 809212812
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298570
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In upper right margin: 33; in upper left margin: 34. On verso, 46, 45, "Geographical index, or ready reference."