Group map showing percentage bases for Westbound rates. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Group map showing percentage bases for Westbound rates.
Author: Wymond, Charles E.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Rand McNally & Co.Place of Publication: Chicago
- Creation: [1910..1920]
- Content Description: Map shows railroad lines and territories for central midwestern states; state boundaries, cities, and towns. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:2,407,680].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 42 x 45 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Middle West -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1910
- End Date: 1920
- Place Name: United States - Illinois
- Place Name: United States - Michigan
- Place Name: United States - Ohio
- Place Name: United States - Kentucky
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-212
- OCLC: 793342228
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298633
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: On verso: [text] Map No. 4, New York-Chicago percentage territory in the United States (Westbound), by C. E. Wymond, Central Freight Association, 1 C -- 5 E.