Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Minnesota.
Author: Americana CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: The Americana CompanyPlace of Publication: [New York]
- Creation: 1904
- Content Description: Map shows railroads, counties, county seats, lakes, rivers, marshes, cities, and towns; layout and railroads for St. Paul and Minneapolis. Includes note and legend. Insets: "Northeastern Minnesota," and "Vicinity of Minneapolis and St. Paul." Includes note and legend. Scale [ca. 1:2,400,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 30 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Minnesota -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saint Paul (Minn.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1904
- Place Name: United States - Minnesota
- Place Name: United States - Minnesota - Hennepin County - Minneapolis
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-830
- OCLC: 806056327
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K