New Jersey. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title New Jersey.
Author: Century CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: Century Co.Place of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1897
- Content Description: Map shows late nineteenth century New Jersey counties, railroads, interurbans, canals, marshes, cities, towns, and coastal details; greater detail of same on inset. Inset: "Jersey City, Newark, Paterson and Vicinity." Relief shown by hachures and contours. Depths shown by isolines and soundings. Scale [ca. 1:696,960].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 40 x 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- New Jersey -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roads -- New Jersey -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Newark (N.J.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jersey City (N.J.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Paterson (N.J.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1897
- Place Name: United States - New Jersey
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-878
- OCLC: 806232465
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth298732
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In lower right corner: 6.8. ; in lower right margin: No. 14. On verso: No. 14, New Jersey.