Maryland and Delaware. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Maryland and Delaware.
Author: Americana CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: The Americana CompanyPlace of Publication: [New York]
- Creation: 1904
- Content Description: Map shows railroads, counties, cities and towns. Insets: "District of Columbia with portions of adjacent states" and "City of Baltimore and vicinity." Includes key to town population sizes. Relief shown by hachures and shading. Scale [1:1,350,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 22 x 29 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Maryland -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Delaware -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Washington (D.C.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1904
- Place Name: United States - Maryland - Baltimore County - Baltimore
- Place Name: United States - Maryland
- Place Name: United States - Delaware
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-976
- OCLC: 798726904
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K