Johnson's Iowa and Nebraska. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Johnson's Iowa and Nebraska.
Author: Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884Creator Type: Personal
Name: A.J. JohnsonPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1864
- Content Description: Map shows the railroads and counties of Iowa and eastern Nebraska during the mid- to late- nineteenth century. Scale [ca. 1:1,193,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 40 x 56 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Iowa -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Nebraska -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1864
- Place Name: United States - Iowa
- Place Name: United States - Nebraska
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-991
- OCLC: 798821605
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In upper left and right margins: 60, 61. On verso: 73, 72, Historical and statistical view of the United States, 1860.