Scouting, Volume 97, Number 3, May-June 2009 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Scouting, Volume 97, Number 3, May-June 2009
- Serial Title Scouting
Author: Boy Scouts of AmericaCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Owen, J. D.Contributor Type: Personal
Editor: Daniels, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Managing Editor
Editor: Clark, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Senior Editor
Editor: Wendell, BryanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Associate Editor
Director: Feaster, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Design Director
Director: Morgan, ElizabethContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Elizabeth Hardaway Morgan, Senior Art Director
Photographer: Fulton, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: John R. Fulton, Jr.
Editor: Lemons, EdnaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Photo Editor
Editor: Wursten, BryanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Online Editor
Other: Lawrence, LindaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant to the Managing Editor
Name: Boy Scouts of AmericaPlace of Publication: Irving, Texas
- Creation: 2009-05
- Content Description: Monthly publication of the Boy Scouts of America, written for Boy Scout leaders, officials, and others interested in the work of the Scouts. It includes articles about events and activities, updates from the national headquarters, topical columns and essays, and news from various chapters nationwide. A table of contents appears on page 1.
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Boy Scouts of America -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scout leaders -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Boy Scouts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: scoutmasters
- Keyword: scouters
- Keyword: magazines
- Keyword: scouts
- Keyword: scout masters
- Keyword: camping
- Keyword: recipes
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2003~
- End Date: 2009-06
- Publication Title: Scouting
- Volume: 97
- Issue: 3
Name: Scouting MagazineCode: SCOUT
Name: Boy Scouts of America National Scouting MuseumCode: BSAM
- OCLC: 1605593
- ISSN: 0036-9500
- Library of Congress Control Number: 23-18525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 78-4780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth299166
- Display Note: "Scouting magazine (ISSN 0036-9500) is published six times a year by the Boy Scouts of America." "Issues are January-February, March-April, May-June, September, October, November-December."