[The Crazy Crystal Bottling Plant] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Crazy Crystal Bottling Plant]
- Creation: 1940?
- Digitized: 2007-11-19
- No Language
- Content Description: A picture of the interior of the Crazy Bottling Plant, ladies are shown bottling Crazy Fiz, a copyrighted beverage created by infusing cooled mineral water with carbon dioxide. The men shown here appear to be checking the process in preparation for the bottling of the Crazy Fiz, while the ladies bottle and crate the finished product for shipment. Note the plant's scrupulous cleanliness, and the fact that all employees are dressed in white.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks
- Keyword: Manufacturing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1253P
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth29960