[Miss Texas USA Cutting Ribbon at Opening Ceremony] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Miss Texas USA Cutting Ribbon at Opening Ceremony]
- Series Title 11th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: 1982-08-05
- Content Description: Photograph of Miss Texas USA cutting the ribbon at the opening ceremony of the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. She is wearing loose striped pants, a black tank top, and a sash denoting her title. An older man wearing a shirt and tie is standing to the left of her.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Keyword: opening ceremonies
- Keyword: ribbon cutting
- Keyword: Miss Texas USA
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1982-08-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF82-B52-A-10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth300578