[English Peasants at the Opening Ceremony] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [English Peasants at the Opening Ceremony]
- Series Title 11th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: 1982-08-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of three English peasants wearing off-the-shoulder dresses and mob caps at the opening ceremony of the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. The woman in the center is holding an umbrella printed with the British flag.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Keyword: opening ceremonies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - English
- Keyword: peasants
- Keyword: mob caps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1982-08-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: ITC
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF82-B52-C-17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth300580