[Drop Spinning Demonstration] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Drop Spinning Demonstration]
- Series Title 20th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
Photographer: InformediaCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Informedia is Michael and June Sidoric
Photographer: Sidoric, MichaelCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1991-08-01..1991-08-04]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a woman demonstrating drop-spinning at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. The woman wears a blue sun hat, a striped shirt, pink pants, and a white scarf. She sits on table with her feet resting on a bench, holding the drop spinner to her right.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Named Person: Cahill, Kelly
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Fiber Arts - Spinning
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1991-08-01
- End Date: 1991-08-04
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF91-C1-11-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth300995