[American Indian Dancers] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [American Indian Dancers]
- Series Title 21st Annual Texas Folklife Festival
Photographer: InformediaCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Informedia is Michael and June Sidoric
Photographer: Sidoric, MichaelCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1992-08-06..1992-08-09]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Texas Indian Heritage Society Dancers at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. Two female dancers hold staffs. They wear traditional beaded Native American garments and stand to attention. The rightmost dancer has a feather in her hair.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Keyword: Texas Indian Heritage Society
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Dance
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: [1992-08-06..1992-08-09]
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF92-C1-11-15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth301288