[Alamo Bobbin Lacers] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Alamo Bobbin Lacers]
- Series Title 24th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
Photographer: InformediaCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Informedia is Michael and June Sidoric
Photographer: Sidoric, MichaelCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1995-08-03..1995-08-06]
- Content Description: Photograph of the Alamo Bobbin Lacers at the 24th Annual Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. Renate Jaeger is in the process of lacing a bobbin. She wears a name tag and glasses.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: [1995-08-03..1995-08-06]
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF95-C37-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth301688