[Sarah Zimmerman granting power of attorney to her agent, April 4, 1860] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sarah Zimmerman granting power of attorney to her agent, April 4, 1860]
- Creation: 1860-04-04
- Digitized: 2006-05-08
- Content Description: Sarah Zimmerman, descendant of Edward Birch (Burch) granting power of attorney to her agent. Lois Jean Cooper Mayer Collection, Supplement 2.
- Physical Description:  p.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- Keyword: Yancy Sheppard Veazey
- Keyword: Sarah F. Zimmerman
- Keyword: documents
- Keyword: Washington County
- Keyword: Grimes County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: power of attorney
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1860
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1985-30.4b