[Deed of slave Lucy to Emily Grimes] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Deed of slave Lucy to Emily Grimes]
- Creation: 1852-09-21
- Digitized: 2005-11-28
- Content Description: Papers of Jesse Grimes. "To Emily Grimes Deed of Gift for Negro Girl Lucy."
- Physical Description:  p. ; 31 x 21 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- Keyword: deeds
- Keyword: Jesse Grimes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Slavery
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County
- Time Period: slav
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1985-86
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth30308
- Display Note: (Width: 20.15 cm x Height: 30.8 cm)