[Band at Opening Reception] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Band at Opening Reception]
Author: Mexic-Arte Museum (Austin, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2000
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a band at the opening reception for The Inward Gaze: Body, Identity, Place at the Mexic-Arte Museum in Austin, Texas. Three male guitarists and one male drummer perform. The second performer from the left sings into a microphone, while the other performers look down at their instruments. They are informally dressed. A painting on the wall behind them features two individuals fighting.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 4 x 6 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Austin.
- Keyword: events
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Keyword: exhibitions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Paintings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music - Bands
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=30.26679800797376; east=-97.74284850103072;
- Coverage Date: 2000-07-14
- Exhibition: Young Latino Artists Exhibition, YLA V, Mexic-Arte Museum, Austin, Texas, 2000
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Mexic-Arte MuseumCode: MAMU
- Accession or Local Control No: MAMU_2000-041
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth304484