[Minutes for the San Antonio Chapter of the Links, Inc. Meeting - July 19, 1962] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Minutes for the San Antonio Chapter of the Links, Inc. Meeting - July 19, 1962]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1962-07-19
- Content Description: Minutes from the July 19, 1962, meeting of the San Antonio Chapter of the Links, Inc. The notes are handwritten on ruled notebook paper and discuss the meeting's events and related issues.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc. -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- Keyword: minutes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1962-07-19
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-01-14-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305012