[Minutes for the San Antonio Chapter of the Links, Inc. Meeting - November 20, 1967] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Minutes for the San Antonio Chapter of the Links, Inc. Meeting - November 20, 1967]
- Series Title San Antonio Chapter of Links Records
- Series Title Links San Antonio Papers
Author: Links, Inc. San Antonio Chapter.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Bellinger, JosephineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Secretary
- Creation: 1967-11-20
- Content Description: Handwritten minutes from the November 20, 1967 meeting of the San Antonio chapter of The Links, Inc. Discusses the chapter's correspondence, finances, committee activities, and other business.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Links, Inc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Links
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- Keyword: minutes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: 1967-11-20
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Part Of: [Minutes for the San Antonio Chapter of Links, Inc. Meetings - 1966-1968], UTSA_MS058-02-01-001, ark:/67531/metapth305079/
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: UTSA_MS058-02-01-001-12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth305070